We use SONAR and the AKAI DPS-24 together to provide a fully automated reliable DAW system. Industry standard uncompressed broadcast (timestamped) .wav files for seamless integration with other PC based recorders such as Cubase, Nuendo, or even Pro-Tools. Unlimited tracks, MIDI, seamless automation, pitch correction, looping, high quality A/D converters and preamps, 24bit and up to 96khz samples if needed. Mastering here or mix to 24bit 2-track for transfer to mastering house. Track and mix here, or take your .wav files home and cut and paste until the cows come home. :)
- DAW: SONAR Producer Edition 8.3, Adobe Audition 2.0, Samplitude LE.
- Akai DPS -24 : 24bit, 96khz, DAW. Broadcast timestamp .wav, or .aiff
- 24 track simultaneous direct to disc recording with no latency or glitches - precice editing and comping.
- RME Fireface 800, and Presonus Digimax LT 24bit A/D mic pre-amps
- Mix to MasterLink, or 'inbox'
- Mics: Neuman, AKGs - 414, 391, C1000S, D320B, D190Es, D120. AT4033, Shure KSM-32, SM-57, Beta 57, Beta 52, Audix i-5,
AT4033, EV757's, EVPL-88's, Rode K2, NT-1
- Outboard: Lexicon, RNC, Dbx, Sarno Revelation Tube Pre
- Monitors: Mackie HR824, AMR, Yamaha NS10,
- Furman HD6 - 'more me' individual cue mix stations
- AMPS Available: Fender Princeton II (vintage tube), Peavey Nashville 400, Peavey Nashville 112, Gibson GA-5 (vintage tube), AER Compact 60, Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 w/ LeMay mod, Magnatone Moviola (vintage tube), Supro (vintage tube), Kustom Keyboard amp, Roland CUBE60, Polytone.
- Yamaha Drum kit tuned for recording.
- Alesis QS-8 , 88 key digital keyboard
- Screamin' fast PC, and RME Fireface 800 interface
To contact us:
Call: 970-581-3915 (studio) or emai us: firstname.lastname@example.org